CLIENT REFERRAL SCHEME - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to qualify for LogiTax Limited Client Referral Reward Scheme the following terms and conditions will apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by“the Referrer” for a role.
- The Referrer must already be a client of LogiTax Limited in order to be eligible for the Client Referral Reward Programme.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify LogiTax Limited for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- LogiTax Limited must not already have received details of the Referee prior to the referral or have the Referee on LogiTax Limited database.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact LogiTax Limited to claim their voucher.
- A voucher or fee discount will be given to the Referrer once payment has been received by LogiTax Limited from the Referee for works completed. Voucher or discount values are based on the first year’s generated fee income, and as follows:
- Fees up to £300 = £10 voucher reward
- Fees £301 to £750 = £25 voucher reward
- Fees £750 plus = £40 voucher reward
- One voucher amount only can be claimed per successful referral.
- The vouchers are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- LogiTax Limited has the right to change the type of reward at any time without prior notice or explanation.
- LogiTax Limited reserves the right to end the programme at any given time, without prior notice or explanation.
- LogiTax Limited will send the vouchers by post and is not responsible if the vouchers are lost or stolen during distribution.
- Eligibility for this programme is at LogiTax Limited discretion and its decision is final.
- LogiTax Limited has the right to not accept the Referee as a client and in such circumstances neither the Referrer nor the Referee will be entitled to a reward.
- This programme is not open to employees of LogiTax Limited.
- This programme is effective from 01 May 2012 and LogiTax Limited reserves the right to terminate the programme at any time.
- LogiTax Limited Client Referral Reward Programme relates to one-off gifts or discount only and no monthly commission alternatives are available.
- By receiving the vouchers, the Referrer and Referee accept full ownership of the vouchers and are responsible for declaring the vouchers to any applicable third party and paying any applicable personal tax and National Insurance.